Monday, December 28, 2009

Changes around the corner

Well a couple of changes right of the back... I have started attending College classes thanks to the Army, with the finanical help of MyCaa.com what a great program $6000 for school for the spouse of a solider. I have gone back to school to be a social worker. I'm recharged and motivated!
I also started another blog" Recession Army Wife " You got to love the name and its a perfect fit. My big picture goal will be to turn this into a book later in life, away for me to express my life as it changes so check it out and help me get followers!
Another big one for me Is I have jumped head first into this Army lifestyle, I'm volunteering and helping with everything I can get my hands into... I'll give you the volunteer update tomorrow and info on how to get started if you would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment